What are some good Moses jokes?
Moses was a great leader and prophet, but he was also human. This means that he was subject to the same human frailties and weaknesses as the rest of us. This includes a sense of humor.
There are many jokes about Moses, some of them quite clever. Here are a few examples:
- Why did Moses cross the road? To get to the other side!
- Why did Moses part the Red Sea? Because he didn’t want to get wet.
- Why did Moses wander in the desert for 40 years? Because he was following his GPS.
- How many tablets did Moses break? Two – one in each hand.
- What’s the difference between Moses and a mosquito? Moses drew blood from Egyptians.
- Why did God give Moses Ten Commandments? Because he couldn’t remember where he put his nine other ones.
- Why didn’t Moses like making predictions? Because he always got them wrong.
- Why did Moses float downstream? Because he couldn’t walk on water.
- How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.
These are just a few of the many jokes about Moses. It just goes to show that even great men can be the butt of jokes. But that’s just part of being human.